ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System
The course aims to guide implementers of Food Safety Management System through the principles, requirements, and practices of ISO 22000:2018 and manage food safety risks and conduct an effective internal audit to contribute to continual improvement of the FSMS.
Course Duration :14 hours (2 days)
Course Fees : S$700 per participant (excluding GST%)
Course Venue : 60 Albert Street, #13-05 OG Albert Complex, Singapore 189969
Talk to our experts
Training with SOCOTEC
- Understand ISO 22000:2018 FSMS requirements,
- Understand the new concept of hazard analysis based on FSMS and risk-based approach,
- Understand the process of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of FSMS.
- Introduction to ISO 22000:2018,
- Understanding the new high level structure (HLS) system requirements of ISO 22000:2018,
- Understand the operations requirements (HACCP and pre-requisites programmes),
- Understand the concept and process of internal audit, management review and improvement.
- Implementers of ISO 22000,
- Management Representatives,
- Food Safety Team Leaders,
- Quality Managers.