SS 590:2013 (HACCP-Based) - Food Safety
SS 590:2013 specifies the requirements of a HACCP-based food safety management system which replaces the SAC HACCP Document No. 2: Management of food safety based on HACCP.
Course Duration : 14 hours (2 days)
Course Fees : S$600 per participant (excluding GST%)
Course Venue : 60 Albert Street, #13-05 OG Albert Complex, Singapore 189969
Talk to our experts
Training with SOCOTEC
- To understand the requirements of SS 590:2013,
- Learn how to develop a food safety management system and audit against it,
- Learn how to ensure continual performance improvement of a food safety management system and ensure its effectiveness.
- Introduction to SS 590,
- Understand the importance of management responsibility and management commitment,
- Establishment of food safety policy,
- Appointment of food safety team leader, and development of food safety team,
- Planning, PRP & establishing HACCP plan,
- Management review & internal audit,
- Verification & continual improvement.
- Quality Managers & Management Representatives,
- Implementers of SS 590:2013.