HOME > WSH Audits > bizSAFE Programme
- bizSAFE Level 1 – Workshop for CEO/ Top Management
- bizSAFE Level 2 – Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan Course
- bizSAFE Level 3 – Risk Management Audit
Upon implementation of the risk management plan, the organizations must engage an MOM-approved an MOM-approved WSH auditor to assess the implementation of the risk management plan as well as the measures against terror threats in your workplace.
- As of 26th September 2017, the bizSAFE programme has been enhanced. Organizations undergoing bizSAFE Level 1 – 3 are to include SGSecure elements into the organization’s policy and Risk Management Plan.
- As of 1st January 2021, the Risk Management audit requirements was revised by WSH Council. For the updated checklist, please refer to the following link: For more details on SGSecure, please refer to the following link: click here
Kindly note from 1st April 2019, the bizSAFE Level 3 Risk Management Audit shall be carried out under Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC) – Auditing Organization (AO) scheme. Therefore, the man-days will be in accordance to SAC CT 17, 01 October 2018:
(Source: SAC, CT 17, 15th July 2020, Annex 2 to Appendix 2)