ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
ISO 9001 QMS Internal Auditor Course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to implement a Quality Management System and provides the participants with confidence in planning and performing an effective internal audit as well as reporting and taking corrective action where necessary.
Course Duration :14 hours (2 days)
Course Fees : S$680 per participant (excluding GST%)
Course Venue : 60 Albert Street, #13-05 OG Albert Complex, Singapore 189969
Talk to our experts
Training with SOCOTEC
- To understand the concept of ISO 9001 and implement quality management system within the organization,
- The role of an internal auditor in maintaining and improving the management system with reference to risk-based concept, process-based audit & PDCA,
- The responsibilities of an internal auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up on quality management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 standard,
- Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 standard,
- Context of the organization,
- Leadership and planning,
- Performance assessment & continual improvement,
- Management review.
- General managers/ Operation managers / Quality managers,
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of ISO 9001 QMS.