ISO 22301:2019 - Business Continuity
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Internal Auditor Course provides learners with the necessary skills to assess and report on the implementation and effectiveness of processes based on the standard requirements. The learners will also learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit, and prepare audit reports and close any findings.
Course Duration : 14 hours (2 days)
Course Fees : S$780 per participant (excluding GST%)
Course Venue : 60 Albert Street, #13-05 OG Albert Complex, Singapore 189969
Talk to our experts
7 SDU points will be granted if the following terms are met:
Attendees must attain at least 75% of the attendance to be eligible for SDU points,
Points will not be earned for participation in re-run of the same course.
Training with SOCOTEC
- To understand the key changes to ISO 22301:2019,
- To understand the scope and requirements of BCM in the context of system implementation and audit,
- To plan, conduct and report on BCM internal audit,
- To understand the different stage of audit process.
- Introduction to and benefits of ISO 22301,
- Context of the organization, leadership & planning,
- Implementation and controls,
- Performance Evaluation & Audit,
- Management Review & Improvement.
- Senior Management,
- BCM Managers/ Coordinators,
- Head of Department & ISO 22301 Internal Auditors,
- WSH Officers/ Auditors/ Executives/ Managers/ Coordinators.