SS 651:2019 - Occupational Safety and Health Management System for Chemical Industry
Our Safety and Health Management System for the Chemical Industry was specifically developed for the chemical industry to address both occupational safety and health management system requirements and process safety management system requirements.
Course Duration : 14 hours (2 days)
Course Fees : S$850 per participant (excluding GST%)
Course Venue : 60 Albert Street, #13-05 OG Albert Complex, Singapore 189969
Talk to our experts
7 SDU points will be granted if the following terms are met:
Attendees must attain at least 75% of the attendance to be eligible for SDU points,
Points will not be earned for participation in re-run of the same course.
Training with SOCOTEC
- Understand the changes and technical deviations to SS 651:2019,
- Understand the requirements & regulations applicable to the chemical & petrochemical industry in Singapore,
- Overview of SS 651:2019 requirements,
- How to plan, implement and operate S&H management system in accordance to S&H policy,
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an internal auditor.
- Introduction to and benefits of SS 651:2019,
- Understanding of SS 651:2019 requirements,
- Development of S&H policy,
- Planning, implementation and operation,
- Performance assessment and management review.
- Management Personnel,
- Engineers & supervisors,
- WSH Managers/ Officers/ Coordinators/ Executives/ Auditors
- Implementers of OSH management system,
- Internal auditors of OSH management system.