SS 584:2020 Multi-Tiered Cloud Computing Security Management System
Cloud computing has grown significantly over the years. Today, companies understand the benefits of cloud computing technology. However, there are concerns about cloud security. Therefore, SS 584 was introduced to increase the clarity of cloud service providers (CSPs) security levels.
Course Duration :14 hours (2 days)
Course Fees : S$900 per participant (excluding GST%)
Course Venue : 60 Albert Street, #13-05 OG Albert Complex, Singapore 189969
Talk to our experts
Training with SOCOTEC
- To understand the purpose of SS 584 and changes from 2015 to 2020 version,
- To describe the responsibilities and role of an internal auditor,
- Fulfill the requirements of SS 584 with reference to PDCA cycle,
- How to plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records,
- Report on the effectiveness of SS 584 and suggest ways for continual improvement.
- General managers,
- Operation managers,
- Information security managers,
- Risk and compliance managers.